CDL BUILDING is a Wanaka based company of construction and management professionals who construct award-winning, high-quality custom luxury homes and commercial buildings for clients in the Central Otago and Southern Lakes districts.
We’re proud of our ability to deliver quality construction services, placing a high degree of importance on professionalism and results.
OUR APPROACH involves working closely with the client to firstly understand your needs and then facilitate the activities that will meet those needs.
Early appointment of CDL Building to your home or commercial build project team will allow the questions of building techniques and cost associated with the design options to be thoroughly investigated. In this way the design objectives can be met using methods and materials that will be reliably cost effective.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH CDL BUILDING
The structure of our group provides unique benefits to our clients.
- We don’t spend large amounts of time and money attracting business; we rely on our reputation to do this for us.
- Client’s risk aversion fits perfectly with our ability to assume and control risk. Our capacity to control risk is considerably enhanced by the opportunity to be involved in the project at an early stage.
- Our people specialise and are qualified in construction and project management practices, ensuring the team consists of people with a commitment to quality and the experience and knowledge that enables them to deliver quality.
- We adopt a problem-solving mentality and proactive project planning processes.
- We are Licensed Building Practitioners (LBP), members of Site Safe and the Registered Master Builders Federation.
- We value professionalism, experience and results above all else. Our team, along with the sub-contractors we engage, must be able to demonstrate a record of achievement and integrity.
- Depth of local industry knowledge, relationships and goodwill.
- We have proven ability to deliver projects of considerable scale and complexity.
If you drive by one of my projects and you drive by someone else’s; at mine you see 10 trucks and 20 guys, at the other you may see 2 trucks and 4 guys. If you’re putting in more hours every day and more days in a week and more weeks in a month, you can build a detailed Architectural house in 10, 12 or 14 months, efficiently.
Justin Carnie, Managing Director